Just like object storage and other storage networks it is very easy and convenient to access archive storage. You don’t need to follow any different instructions ought to have a connection with another separate network you just have to follow the same instructions and the same path in order to accept two to archive storage.
Here we will discuss some ways for accessing to the archive storage which is similar to object storage management interference:
- The console is an interference which is browser based and very easy to use. Here are the instructions you have to follow while you are going to access the archive storage through console:
- First of all you have to sign in to console, if you do not have any account on this then you may have to sign up before signing in. This is also very easy to sign up and to sign in to console like all other browsers.
- After signing into console you have to go to navigation menu from there you have to click on storage. After that under object storage you have to choose the bucket option. Now a list of buckets will be displayed on the screen. If you do not find the bucket which you are looking for then make sure that you are finding it in in the correct compartment to see this you have to check it out from the left side of the screen. Customer experience solutions is very positive in this regard.
- When you find out your desired bucket then you may select the archive storage bucket you want to manage.
- The command line interference is another way to access to archive storage. This provides very quick access to archive storage and also provides the service of complete functionality without getting programming it. The function of specifying it service is included in the syntax of the command line interference or CLI.
- The REST API is also so a way to access archive storage very easily and conveniently. This is also browser based and provides quick access to the archive storage and complete functionality but it needs programming to work properly. It provides all the details and endpoint instructions about all the documents which contain API interference. Customer experience solutions also provides some assistance. Here are some API which can be used through object storage to access archive storage:
- Object storage service is an API system to access archive storage true object storage.
- Amazon S3 compatibility is also very famous for accessing two to archive storage using an API system.
- Swift API can be used with Oracle RAMAN in order to accept to archive storage for the purpose of customer experience Management Solutions and customer experience solutions.
- Oracle cloud infrastructure provides cloud communication solutions and customer experience management solutions by providing access to archive storage without having a proper framework.